Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

I am valued and a daydreamer.


I am a valued and a daydreamer.

I wonder why these dreams come to my head.

I hear more and more voices coming into my head.

 I see my dreams as if reality.

I want this to be true.

I am valued and a daydreamer.


I pretend that every dream is true.

I feel that some of my dreams aren't true.

I touch the cold water in my pool.

I worry my feelings will be hurt.

I cry for dreams to come true...but no answer comes back

I am valued and a daydreamer.


I understand that we can make dreams come true.only I can make my dreams come true.

I say only I can make my dreams come true.

I dream in a decade my dreams will not be heard.

I try to make them reality.

I hope this will be true.

I am valued and a daydreamer. 

Written by JK

1 comments: